Immersed in all day sun from an idyllic northern aspect, this Art Deco apartment offers premier beachside living in a tranquil yet central location.
Positioned on the top floor of only two levels, the home boasts one common wall in a boutique block of 8. Tastefully renovated blending contemporary style and character charm, decorated ceilings and large sash windows feature throughout. A well considered floorplan creates a natural flow connecting the living space seamlessly to the bespoke eat-in kitchen. Each of the bedrooms are well sized whilst the large hallway storage is an added bonus to the unit.
Embracing a village lifestyle in a prized pocket only moments to Havelock Avenue, enjoy a level walk to the beach, parks and vibrant commercial hub in the heart Coogee. In close proximity to an abundance public transport options, connect easily across the eastern suburbs, to the CBD and throughout Sydney.
- Potential to build / extend into the roof space (STCA)
- Large & sun-filled master bedroom offer built-in wardrobes
- Eat-in gas kitchen features custom timber table / wine rack
- Well maintained bathroom provides combined shower / bathtub
- Character block with shared laundry on corner of Alexander St
- 5 minute level walk to the beach, coastal walkways & parklands
- Minutes to ample transport & shopping - Havelock Ave & Arden St
- Ideal as a first home or the perfect investment in a timeless location
CO- AGENT - STEPHANIE FARAH
0405 470 398